Cookies contain a unique identifier, the cookie ID, which consists of a character string, permitting Internet pages and servers to recognize your particular browser thanks to its unique ID number.
Users, whether they are applicants to HFSP funding programs or visitors to the HFSP website, may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies for our website through a setting on the Internet browser used. They may thus permanently deny the placing of cookies. Furthermore, cookies already set may be deleted at any time via the browser’s user menu settings or other software. However, if a user or visitor deactivates cookie settings, not all functions of the HFSP website may function properly.
Users can also accept or deny third-party cookies via the cookie management panel of the HFSP website:
As an applicant to HFSP funding programs and as an HFSP awardee you have certain rights over your personal data. Further information on your rights and how to exercise them is set out below. If you have an HFSP online account with us for the purpose of proposal submission, we hope that you will find that your information is easy to access and update as it is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current.
You have the right to:
• request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
• request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
• request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information, should you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
• object to the processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and where there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
• request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information, for example, if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
• request the transfer of your personal information to another party;
• withdraw your consent for us to use your personal information at any time.
If you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned above, please contact our Data Protection Officer (Click here to show mail address). Any private data that you request from HFSPO will be made available by electronic means using technology that relies on secure data transfer protocols.
Name and address of the controller
The controller for the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), other data protection laws applicable to HFSPO Members and other provisions related to data protection is:
12 Quai Saint-Jean, 67080 Strasbourg
The HFSP website and the extranet online application platform contain information to allow easy electronic contact with our organisation, as well as direct communication with us, including a general address for electronic mail (email address). If a data subject contacts HFSPO by email, the personal data transmitted by the data subject are automatically stored. Such personal data transmitted on a voluntary basis by a data subject to HFSPO are stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. There is no transfer of this personal data to third parties.
Overview of changes
02 August 2021